Automotive content marketing helps you build your brand, leads, and sales by providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and current customers that educates, presents ideas, answers questions, and helps them solve issues. It brings attention to your company and traffic to your website. It educates on topics pertinent to your company and products and positions you as an industry expert. Content marketing builds trust, stronger customer relationships and guides customers to a purchase decision more quickly.
What is Automotive Content Marketing?
Automotive Content Marketing is a strategy that builds your brand, leads, and sales by providing prospects and current customers with relevant, useful, and engaging content that educates, promotes, presents ideas, answers questions, and helps solve problems.
The administration of automotive content marketing consists of strategically and consistently creating, publishing, and promoting content.
Content can be delivered in the form of:
- Web pages
- Blog post
- Social media posts
- Email campaigns
- Case studies
- And more
How is Content Put into Action?
Content can be used on websites, and distributed through blogs, social media, YouTube Channels, newsletters, enthusiast and news media, paid advertising, email campaigns and more. With content placed online, it’s optimized to be found by those searching online for the topics, products, and solutions that your content addresses.
Benefits of Automotive Content Marketing
- Increases your sales leads.
- Educates customers on topics about and pertinent to your company and products.
- Helps customers find your company and solutions as they search online for topics relevant to your content.
- Positions your company as an industry expert.
- Builds trust, strong customer relationships and retention.
- Leads customers to make purchase decisions more quickly.
- Assists with Search Engine Optimization.
Look What the Data Says About Content Marketing:
- Businesses with blogs get 67% more leads than other companies.
- Forty-seven percent of buyers view 3 to 5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales representative.
- Companies that use content marketing see approximately 30% higher growth rates than businesses not using it.
- Seventy-two percent of businesses say content marketing increases engagement and the number of leads they generate.
I Offer Expert Content Creation and Management
I can effectively plan, create, and manage your automotive content marketing program, or provide individual services to implement with your current content marketing plan. My complete content marketing program leverages automotive content creation and automotive content management. Please note each is also offered as an individual service.
Automotive Content Creation
I create compelling, informative, and engaging articles, videos, posts, web page content, and more to deliver your marketing message. Leveraging my many years of automotive knowledge and industry experience, I develop content that speaks to and connects with automotive B2C and B2B audiences. I understand their interests and I take time to learn about your products to discover what consumers want and need to know about the solutions you offer. My content creation utilizes keyword optimization and SEO best practices.
Automotive Content Management
My automotive content management program will:
- Set your content marketing mission and goals.
- Establish your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Determine the best channels to reach your target audience.
- Identifying the content topics and content form you’ll need for the best results.
- Research your competitors’ content to identify strategic opportunities.
- Establish an editorial calendar for content distribution campaigns that reach customers at the right time and the right place, and to lead them through the sales funnel.
- Place your content on distribution channels such as your website, blog, social media networks, YouTube Channel, etc.
- Measure results and compare to the KPI’s to gauge content performance and determine which content topics and types are producing the best results.
Let’s talk about how I can help you benefit from automotive content marketing.